Happy Git and GitHub for the useR
A living book
Still from Heaven King video
Repo that makes this site: https://github.com/jennybc/happy-git-with-r
Present and quite stable, goal is to stay very current:
- Instructions for Git/GitHub/R/RStudio installation and set-up
- Early and fundamental workflows using Git and GitHub with R and RStudio.
- Including special tips for the effective use of R Markdown and the rmarkdown package with GitHub.
Present and still growing, within some limits:
- More on Git itself. However we have no ambitions to be a full substitute for other comprehensive Git references.
- Intermediate and advanced workflows, with a special emphasis on concerns relevant to useRs, data analysts, etc.
Present but stale / stalled.
- Using GitHub to run a course.
Happy Git and GitHub for the useR by Jennifer Bryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.