Happy Git and GitHub for the useR
Jenny Bryan and the STAT 545 TAs
A work in progress
Still from Heaven King video
What is already here:
- Instructions for Git/GitHub/R/RStudio set-up and early usage.
- Prompts for workshop activites.
What is coming:
- More on Git itself, though will mostly rely on rest of the internet for that. I want to add / borrow / link to visual explanations.
- Workflows and policies for individuals and groups.
- Use of the GitHub API for bulk operations.
- Using GitHub to run a course.
- Get an Organization.
- Use of Teams, repos, issues, pushing content into repos.
Repo that makes this site: https://github.com/jennybc/happy-git-with-r
Slides I draw on in live workshops: https://speakerdeck.com/jennybc/happy-git-and-github-for-the-user
Happy Git and GitHub for the useR by Jennifer Bryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.